Hiring a wedding DJ is a tough job and you certainly need to spot the best one for your needs. Thus, here is a list of few questions that you should ask before scouting an amazing wedding DJ.
- Is it their full-time job? Is wedding their top focus? What lounges, club or discs have they performed before in addition to wedding programs?
- How can they personalize music according to different couples? Do they require suggestions with the song lists?
- How can they get the crowd pumped?
- How can they manage song requests?
- Do they have any samples of their blended and mixed sound tracks?
- What sound equipment do they make use of? Do they also have back-up equipment?
- Have they played before at the selected venue? If not, then can they pay a site visit once to check the settings?
- Does the client have a choice of DJs to make from? Or you just have one DJ as per the date availability? In case of emergency, what options will be given the client?
- Any other services which they render like HD video screen or lighting?
- Why should I (client) hire you (wedding DJ) as my San Luis Obispo wedding dj?
- What is the complete price? Is it according to package or per night?
Well, if you get the right answers for all the questions mentioned above, then you’ve definitely reached the right place. Look out for the professionalism and dedication of the DJ to make your wedding party a big success and a night to remember for all.