Have you heard of the fabulous 75 year old company named Mortgage Investors Corporation yet? Known to many as MIC, this company has made the dreams of many veterans across the country come true by enabling them to maintain homeownership. They have accomplished this beautifully through the Veteran’s Administration VA mortgage refinance program. This program has been provided in effort to lower mortgage payments for veterans and their families in over 24 states across America.
In the last 15 years alone, Mortgage Investors has generated over 43 billion dollars in veterans’ mortgage refinancing! If you participated in this easy to qualify program, what would you do with all of the money you may save each month? Your options are truly endless!
You could put money aside in your saving account or you could pay off your credit card bills and medical expenses, remodel your home in order to increase your equity, or finally take that fantasy vacation!
No matter how you would choose to spend or save those extra dollars, the fact of the matter is that you may benefit by having Mortgage Investors Corporation help you with a VA mortgage refinance. This especially applies to you if you have a current VA mortgage and are up-to-date on your mortgage payments. If these two criteria apply to you, then congratulations because you may qualify for this stellar program!
Take a moment to review just some of the many potential program highlights when you embark on your mortgage refinance with MIC:
- Your monthly mortgage payment may be reduced in as little as 30 to 45 days!
- It doesn’t matter how much your home is currently worth because you won’t have to conduct a home appraisal
- Concerned about your present income? You don’t need to, as you won’t have to submit your income verification
- The amount of debt you owe is irrelevant to MIC because you won’t need to provide your qualifying debt ratio!
- You may be able to save even more money by skipping a pest inspection!
- Unlike the other mortgage companies, MIC may come to you (depending on your location), so you may be able close in the comfort of your own home.
- Some clients have closed on their new mortgage in as little as 8 to 10 days!